Me v Technology

New York Giant Highlights

Loading...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Videos

Ok so the video trick I tried didn't work. I am going to post the directions I was given and maybe try it again in class.

These are from a classmate.


"So it took all morning for me to figure this out, so I thought I'd share.

When adding a video bar to your blog, there seems to be some sort of corruption - when you add it, it looks like the videos that you want are there, but after a short amount of time, the videos change to other, random videos that you never wanted. Here's how to fix it:

Don't add a video bar...instead add an HTML gaget. Go tohttp://www.google.com/uds/solutions/wizards/videobar.html to create your video bar, then copy all of the information that appears in the big blue box and post in your HTML gaget. Your videos will appear and will not change.

I'm pretty proud of myself for figuring this out!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment